Pharmaceutical Grade Chondroitin Sulfate Injection,Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate
Chondroitin sulfate is an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression. Along with glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate has become a widely used dietary supplement for treatment of osteoarthritis. It is now widely used in nutraceutical , pharmaceutical, food, and cosmetics industries.
1. Chondroitin sulfate has a slight relief from arthritis pain;
2. Chondroitin sulfate has the function of promoting cartilage regeneration, which can fundamentally improve joint problems;
3. Chondroitin sulfate has protective effect on corneal collagen fibers, can promote the growth and permeability of matrix fibers, promote blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, and promote absorption and elimination of inflammatory permeation.
4. Chondroitin sulfate has the effects of enhancing human physiology and antibacterial, cosmetic and anti-aging effects. Improves hearing and dry skin.
1. Chondroitin sulfate can be used for osteoarthritis. It is usually used in combination with other products, including manganese ascorbate, glucosamine sulfate, glucosamine or N-acetylglucosamine N-.
2. Chondroitin sulfate can be used to treat heart disease, osteoporosis (osteoporosis) and high cholesterol.
3. Chondroitin sulfate can also be used in complexes with iron to treat iron deficiency anemia
4. Chondroitin sulfate can be used as eye drops for dry eye
5. Chondroitin sulfate is mainly used for the treatment of joint diseases.
6. Chondroitin sulfate can be used to treat neuropathic headache, trigeminal neuralgia, coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, cerebrovascular disease, joint pain, atherosclerosis and hepatitis
7. Chondroitin sulfate can be used as a health supplement, food additive