Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamin B12, Cas 13422-55-4 Methylcobalamin Powder
It is one of the eight B vitamins. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Neither fungi, plants, nor animals are capable of producing vitamin B12. Only bacteria and archaea have the enzymes required for its synthesis, although many foods are a natural source of B12 because of bacterial symbiosis. The vitamin is the largest and most structurally complicated vitamin and can be produced industrially only through bacterial fermentation-synthesis.
1.The functions of Vitamin B12
1. Vitamin B12 can resistance to fatty liver, promote storage of vitamin A in liver
2. Vitamin B12 Promote cell mature and body metabolism.
3. Vitamin B12 participates in the manufacturing of bone marrow RBC ,so it can be the treatment of pernicious anemia.
4. Vitamin B12 increases folic acid utilization rate, promote carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
5. Vitamin B12 can promote methyl transferase
6. Vitamin B12 can Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, so that the body hematopoietic function in a normal state, the prevention of pernicious anemia; maintain a healthy nervous system
7. Vitamin B12 has the function of activate amino acids and promote the biosynthesis of nucleic acids, can promote protein synthesis,it plays an important role for growth and development of infants and young children
8. Vitamin B12 can metabolize fatty acids and make fat, carbohydrates, protein can be properly used by body.
9. Vitamin B12 can eliminate irritability and help to keep concentration, enhance memory and sense of balanc
10. Vitamin B12 is a indispensable vitamins to keep nervous system function completed and participate in developing a kind of lipoprotein in nerve tissue.
2.The applications of Vitamin B12
1. Methylcobalamin (B12) can be used in the pharmaceutical field for the treatment of various diseases such as anemia of pregnancy, nerve pain, joint pain;
2. Methylcobalamin (B12) can be used in the food field and can be used as a food coloring agent for ham, sausage, ice cream, fish sauce and the like.
3. Methylcobalamin (B12) can be used in the field of feed as a feed fortification enhancer.
4. Methylcobalamin (B12) can be used in the cosmetics field. Vitamin B12 can help solve problems such as dry skin, wrinkles, post-sun repair, burn scars, scars after surgery.
We also supports Trade Insurance,L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union payments for offline orders.
By Fedex, by Air,By Sea
Xi'an Asclepius Bio-Tech Co.,Ltd.
Xi'an Asclepius Bio-Tech Co., Ltd. is a high-tech export-oriented enterprise with self-support import and export rights. The company relies on the rich plant resources of Qinba Mountain and relies on scientific research strengths of major universities and scientific research institutions in Xi’an and specializes in natural medicines. Plant extracts and derivatives development, technology transfer, and product import and export trade.
1.The current products have been exported to Europe, North America , Middle East, Southeast Asia, more than 30 countries and regions.
4.And we have in stock to ensure timely delivery.
If you have any needs or questions,Please don't be hesitate to contact with us.