Vitamin K2 is a generic term for a series of terpene side chain compounds containing a 2-methyl-1,4-naphthoquinone core and a C3 position with a different number of isoprene structural units, based on the carbon on the side chain of the terpene. The number of elements can be divided into K2 (10), K2 (20), K2 (35), K2 (40), and the like.
Vitamin K2 is a fat-soluble vitamin, a derivative of the naphthoquinone group with biological activity of chlorophyll, and is one of the important vitamins in the human body.
Vitamin K2 (35) is a vitamin K2 with 35 carbon elements in the side chain of the terpene; vitamin K2 (35) is also known as menaquinone-7, which is based on the side of the terpene with 7 isoprene The olefinic side chain is named. Vitamin K2 is the only biologically active form of vitamin K. It is used to accelerate blood clotting, maintain clotting time, and treat hemorrhagic disease caused by vitamin K deficiency.
Biosynthetic pathway (microbial production of vitamin K2 (MK))
(1) Generally, microorganisms such as Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus natto are used to produce vitamin K2 (35) using cooked soybean as a medium.
(2), vitamin K2 (35) extraction (6-7) (Bacillus natto)
Add 2 times volume of 95% ethanol to natto, stir for 30min, filter out the extract, 6000r/min, centrifuge for 30min, collect the supernatant, vitamin K2 (35) is contained in the ethanol extract, concentrated under reduced pressure Ethanol, and then add equal amount of n-butanol to the solution, and vigorously shake the vitamin K2 (35) to the n-butanol phase. After stratification, the organic phase is aspirated, and the vitamin K2 (35) is dissolved. In this phase, vitamin K2 (35) is then obtained in a rotary evaporator under conditions of N 2 gas, concentrated, and lyophilized.
(1) Vitamin K2 has a carboxylation of primary osteocalcin which helps secretion of osteoblasts, and becomes active osteocalcin, thereby promoting deposition of calcium ions in the blood into the bone. If the body's vitamin K2 is sufficient, it can activate osteocalcin. The activated osteocalcin has a unique affinity for calcium ions, which can induce calcium into the bone and deposit calcium salts, thereby promoting bone mineralization.
(2) Treatment and prevention of osteoporosis, vitamin K2 produces bone protein, and then together with calcium to form bone, increase bone density and prevent fracture.
(3) Vitamin K2 can prevent liver cirrhosis from progressing to liver cancer.
(4) treatment of vitamin K2 deficiency hemorrhagic disease, promote the formation of prothrombin, accelerate coagulation, maintain normal clotting time.
(5) It has diuretic, strengthens the detoxification function of the liver, and can lower blood pressure.
1. Treatment of vitamin ? deficiency hemorrhagic disease, promote the formation of prothrombin, accelerate blood clotting, maintain normal clotting time.
2. Vitamin K2 can prevent liver cirrhosis from progressing to liver cancer
3, treatment and prevention of osteoporosis, vitamin K2 can promote the formation of bone protein, and then with calcium to form bone, increase bone density, prevent fractures.
4. It has diuretic, strengthens the detoxification function of the liver, and can lower blood pressure.
Vitamin K2 is the earliest used in Japan. Its natto is rich in vitamin K2. It contains 870ug of vitamin K2 per 100g of natto, which is hundreds of times more than other foods. Children are in the growth stage and need to replenish their body. Bone is formed by vitamin K2 and high-quality protein to form bone protein first, and then calcium to form bone, accumulate bone and increase bone density.
Delivery time: 3-5days after your payment.
By Express 3-7days door to door
By Air 5-7days to air port
By Sea 18-20 days.
1-5kg Aluminium Foiled Bag and Ziplock Bag
Packed with Aluminium Foiled Bag with ZIplock Bag inside .
Packed with Paper drum with Double Plastic Bags inside