Amino Acid, Vitamin, Mineral, Enzyme&coenzymes, fatty acids,carbohytrate
Pure rape pollen Pure camellia pollen Pure lotus pollen
Pure rose pollen Chrysanthemum pollen Schisandra chinensis pollen
Sunflower pollen Prunus pollen Motherwort pollen
Papaver pollen Codonopsis pollen Buckwheat pollen
Broken cell pine pollen Broken cell lotus pollen Broken cell camellia pollen
Broken cell rape pollen
Bee pollen contains vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, lipids, andprotein. It comes from the pollen that collects on the bodies of bees. Bee pollen may also include bee saliva.
It's important to avoid confusing bee pollen with natural honey, honeycomb, bee venom, or royal jelly. These products do not contain bee pollen.
Bee pollen appears to be safe, at least when taken for a short term. But if you have pollen allergies, you may get more than you bargained for. Bee pollen can cause a serious allergic reaction -- including shortness of breath, hives, swelling, and anaphylaxis.
Bee pollen is not safe for pregnant women. A woman should also avoid using bee pollen if she is breastfeeding.
1. Cure for constipation
2. Maintain bone health and vitality
3. Particularly for male prostate has good protection and treatment effect
4. Prevent radiation, often surf the Internet computer gens rapeseed is also suitable choice
5. Reduce anxiety and aid sleeping
6. Cancer-preventive anti-tumor effect
7. Beneficial to beauty and longevity, a perfect food for health
8. Reproductive system - impotence, infertility, loss of libido etc
9. Low or high blood pressure
10. Bowel problems - constipation, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome etc
11. To help protect against adverse effects associated with radiation treatment
12. To help prevent premature aging
13. To eliminate toxicity from the body