Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Bacteria/Bacillus Subtilis Fungicide
A single cell is 0.7 to 0.8 x 2 to 3 microns and is uniformly colored. No capsule, peripheral flagella, can exercise. Gram-positive bacteria, spores 0.6 ~ 0.9 × 1.0 ~ 1.5 microns, elliptical to columnar, located in the center of the bacteria or slightly biased, the cells do not expand after the formation of spores. The surface of the colony is rough and opaque, stained white or yellowish, and often wrinkles are formed when growing in a liquid medium.
1. It inhibits the propagation of pathogenic bacteria in the soil and the invasion of plant roots, reduces plant-borne diseases, and prevents a variety of pest outbreaks.
2. Improve seed germination rate and seedling retention rate, prevent genetic diseases of seeds themselves, increase crop survival rate, and promote root growth.
3. Improve the soil aggregate structure, improve the soil, improve soil water storage, energy storage and ground temperature, and alleviate the obstacles.
4. Suppress the breeding of harmful bacteria in the growing environment, reduce and prevent the occurrence of various fungal diseases.
5. Promote the decomposition of organic matter in the soil into humus, greatly improving soil fertilizer efficiency.
6. Enhance photosynthesis, increase fertilizer utilization, and reduce nitrate content.
7. Balance the pH value of the soil, beneficial microorganisms regulate the ecological environment of plant roots, form dominant colonies, prevent soil-borne diseases and insect pests, remove the damage of soil by chemical fertilizers, pesticides and harmful factors, and overcome the obstacles of continuous cropping.
8. Reduce the use of insecticides / fungicides: It can provide the growth environment of bacterial growth inhibition bacteria, improve the disease resistance of crops, and make the bacteria and insect eggs naturally removed in the soil, especially to prevent rhizobial diseases and parasites. , soil nematode disease, etc.
Bacillus subtilis is not only widely used in feed, but also widely used in sewage treatment and biological fertilizer fermentation or fermentation bed production. It is a multifunctional microorganism.
1. Municipal and industrial sewage treatment, industrial circulating water treatment, septic tank, septic tank treatment, animal husbandry animal waste, odor treatment, manure treatment system, garbage, manure pit, septic tank, etc.;
2. Livestock, poultry, special animals and pet breeding, aquaculture;
3. It can be mixed with a variety of strains and plays an important role in agricultural production.