Description of Flaxseed oil
Flaxseed is a source of healthy fat, antioxidants, and fiber; modern research has found evidence to suggest thatflaxseed can also help lower the risk of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
Linseed oil, also known as flaxseed oil is a clear, golden yellow to yellowish oil obtained from seeds of theflax plant (Linum usitatissimum, Linaceae). The oil is obtained by pressing, sometimes followed by solvent extraction. Flax-based oils are sought after as food because of their high levels of -Linolenic acid (a particular form of omega-3 fatty acid.
|Transparence||Yellow Clear transparency|
|Acid value(mgKOH/g)||1.0 max|
|Peroxide Value(mol/kg)||6.0 max|
Functions of Flax seed oil
1. It can lower blood lipids, cholesterol and triglycerides
2. It can prevent stroke and high blood pressure
3. It can prevent thrombosis and arteriosclerosis
4. It can prevent arrhythmia
5. It can burn excess body fat
6. It can reduce allergic reactions, reduce asthma, improve arthritis
7. It can improve women's menstrual syndrome
8. It can control stress and reduce depression and insomnia.
Applications of Flax seed oil
1. It can be used as a raw material for cosmetic ingredients, and flaxseed extract is mainly used in the cosmetics industry.
2. It can be used as a raw material for anti-cancer, anti-tumor and flaxseed extracts, mainly used in the pharmaceutical field.
3. It can be used as a component in the treatment of menopause, balance hormones, etc. Flaxseed extract powder is mainly used in the health care industry.
4. It can be used as a health food for cosmetics, nutraceuticals and pharmaceutical supplements.
9. It can improve the skin fat content, moisturize the skin smooth, soft and elastic, so that the skin's breathing and sweat return to normal, alleviating various skin problems.