- Polyphenols: 30%, 50%, 70%, 85%
- Phloretin (CAS No: 60-82-2): 90%, 98%
- Phloridzin (CAS No: ): 40%, 80%, 98%
- Apple fiber: 50%
Apple Extract is extracted from apple fruit. Apple polyphenols are phytochemicals concentrated in the skin of unripe apples. Quercetin, procyanidins, catechins, phloridzin, phloretin, epicatechin, rutin, and chlorogenic acid are all apple polyphenols.
These chemical compounds are being studied extensively in labs around the world for their health effects in major diseases. Apple polyphenols have been shown to be 2 to 6 times more powerful then Vitamin C as antioxidants. Apple polyphenols are naturally occurring plant compounds that act as potent antioxidants.
1. Improve the body's resistance to fight against diseases.
2. Prevent oxidative stress.
3. Reduce fat around body organs.
4. Build strong muscles
5. Provide nutrition to the body.
6. Improve skin problems and skin disorders.
7. Assist in solving the problem of baldness in males.
8. Fight heart diseases.