The peach is a species of the Prunus persica, and is a fruit tree of the rose family Rosaceae. They grow in the warm regions of both the northern and southern hemispheres.Peaches are grown all over the world these days but they are becoming very expensive. In Peru, peaches are called panigwats, which means sweet fruit.
The peach first came from China. It has been grown from at least since 1000 B.C.E. In Chinese culture, the peach tree is considered to be the tree of life and peaches are symbols of immortality. Peach blossoms are carried by Chinese brides.
1. Anti-cancer and anti-mutation. It has been proved to be an effective anti-carcinogen upon carcinoma
of rectum and colon, esophageal carcinoma, liver cancer, lung cancer, carcinoma of tongue and skin.
2. Restrain to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and many kinds of microbe and virus.
3. Antioxidant, coagulant, descenting blood pressure and sedation.
4. Treat kinds of symptoms caused by high blood sugar, hypertension.
5. Resist to atherosclerosis and tumour.
6. Resist to antioxidance, senescence inhibition and skin whitening