Yucca schidigera is a tropical plant that enjoys a sunny and well-ventilated environment and is native to North America. It is mainly distributed in the southwestern United States and the desert of Mexico, and the southern California desert is particularly rich in production. As early as hundreds of years ago, the Indian tribes of the Americas began to use the flowers, seed pods, stems and roots of yucca. The ylang root was used as soap, and its saponin content was very high. It is essentially different from the ornamental yucca used for domestic greening.
Yucca extract can be added as feed for livestock, and can also be used to produce other products, such as carbonated beverages and foods, and is approved by the US FDA as an auxiliary food. In recent years, the domestic Yulan market has become increasingly mature, and it has been recognized and accepted by more and more manufacturers as animal feed additives.
1. Yucca extract can control the smell of animal feces;
2. Yucca extract can improve the immunity of farm life and reduce the incidence of disease;
3. Yucca extract can increase the number of beneficial bacteria and maintain a good intestinal environment;
4. Yucca extract can improve the digestion of diets rich in nitrogen compounds.
1. Yucca extract can be used to prepare natural shampoos and foaming cosmetics or liquid soaps.
2. Yucca extract can be applied to natural fruit and vegetable washing soaps.
3. Yucca extract can be applied to new products such as natural antibacterial and antiviral properties.
4. Yucca extract can be used in pet food as a deodorant.